Sadly, I can’t cover everything I would like to in this blog. But luckily, I don’t have to! There are tons of people writing great stuff out there that can help you Survive, Endure, Resist, and Escape your Cube!
Here’s some of the best that I found this week:
- 50,000 AA Frequent Flier Miles– Frugal Travel guy is busy relaxing in Hawaii but that doesn’t stop him from getting himself (and us) ridiculous frequent flier mile bonuses. Remember, I flew for free to Germany last year. I really liked that experience!
- Managing OpportunityMost people know Arron Walls for being a leader in SEO. Even if you have no idea what that acronym is, you should still read this piece on Managing Opportunity.
- Write Your EulogyI’m a big believer in identifying your goals then working backward to achieve them. What could be closer to the end goal than your own Eulogy?
- Seth Godin on Self HelpThis is Seth, being, well, Seth. The dude’s a living quote.
- Small BizGoogle’s blog makes one small business owner’s dream come true with a write up and a few links.